When they pulled the awesome black-out inducing original recipe Four Lokos from stores, we were really really sad. Some of the best nights we’ll never remember were caused by those crazy cans. Well, thanks to Gizmodo, we can continue the drunken mess that we thought we left in 2010. Get ready for it.
- 20 ounces malt liquor (6-percent ABV)
- 4 ounces 80-proof vodka (40-percent ABV)
- 1 Berocca tablet
- 3 tablespoons Koolaid mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Put the Berocca tablet into a large jar (preferably 1 quart size).
- Add 4 ounces (8 tablespoons) of 80-proof vodka, and allow tablet to dissolve most of the way.
- Slowly add 20 ounces of 6-percent ABV malt liquor.
- Add 3 tablespoons of Koolaide drink mix and 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Stir very gently with a long spoon until sugar is dissolved.